NUTRILITE Kids Chewable Fruits and Vegetables is a delicious way for kids to get the good stuff in fruits and vegetables!
For the times when you are advice not to eat the recommended 5 to 9 servings a day of fresh fruits and vegetables. Your kids will be saying, “Don’t forget the fruits and veggies!”
A child’s 2-tablet daily serving of Chewable Concentrated Fruits and Vegetables includes the:
- Lycopene of 1/2 tomato
- Lutein of 1/2 cup of raw spinach
- Quercetin of 21/2 apples
- Ellagic acid of 3/4 cup of raspberries
- Hesperidin of 11/2 oranges
- Exclusive NUTRILITE Phytonutrient Concentrate from blueberries, elderberries, rosemary, Acerola cherries, broccoli, spinach, and carrots
- No added artificial colors, flavors, or preservative
NUTRILITE® Kids Chewable Concentrated Fruits and Vegetables – 60 Count
Your kids will be saying, “Don’t forget the fruits and veggies!” An apple a day is no longer enough to keep the doctor away. Your children – and you – should be eating fruits and veggies in an artist’s palette of color, from deep green and reds to pale orange and yellow. So, on the days your children can’t take another bite of spinach, offer these sweet and tangy chewables. Kids love ‘em. Adults enjoy ‘em, too.
Kids Chewable Concentrated Fruits and Vegetables tablets are meant to be added to your children’s diet – not to replace fruits and vegetables. You should give them in addition to food you’d normally serve.