Essential daily nutrition designed for women.
It doesn’t have to be difficult or time-consuming to cover your nutritional gaps. Just one little on-the-go packet provides everything your body needs – calcium for your bones, omega 3s for your brain and heart, a little something to keep your hair, skin, and nails beautiful, and a daily multivitamin with 24 vitamins and minerals.
The NUTRILITE® Women’s Pack includes:
- Gives you 24 essential vitamins and minerals in one daily tablet.
- Contains 518 mg of exclusive NUTRILITE plant concentrates with phytonutrients, which add nutritional support beyond vitamin and mineral benefits.
- Provides antioxidant protection against free radicals.
- Cal Mag D Advanced contains calcified seaweed, one of nature’s most concentrated botanical sources of calcium and magnesium.
- A daily dose of Cal Mag D Advanced has more vitamin D than five cups of fortified milk to enhance calcium absorption.†
- Provides calcium, magnesium, and vitamin D to encourage the maximum absorption potential in the body and may reduce the risk of osteoporosis when adequate calcium and vitamin D are part of a well-balanced diet throughout life.*†
- Contains key essential minerals copper, zinc, and manganese to aid in building and maintaining healthy bones.
- Combines nutrients that research shows can help promote strong flexible nails, healthy radiant hair, and smooth, elastic skin.
- Provides ingredients to nurture your body – head to toe.
- Provides the omega 3s of three servings of ocean fish per week.
- May reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.**
- Helps support memory, learning, and concentration with DHA1 omega 3s.†
- Helps protect nerves, keeps blood flowing, and joints moving with EPA2 omega 3s.†
†This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Regular exercise and a healthy diet with enough calcium and vitamin D helps individuals maintain good bone health and may reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
**Consumption of omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. FDA evaluated the data and determined that, although there is scientific evidence supporting the claim, the evidence is not conclusive. 1Docosahexaenoic acid.
Convenient nutrition you can slip in your bag or purse when you’re on the go!